Next lockout in: Calculating...
Introduction to Goal.com Fantasy EPL- Guides, Help & FAQs
Welcome to Goal.com Fantasy EPL
- Welcome to the 2012-13 Goal.com Fantasy EPL competition;
- Register to play and start selecting your team immediately;
- Use this Help & Game Information sections to get quick tips, all of the game rules and details, as well as the most frequently asked questions about the competition.
Registration & your Profile
- Register to play in the 2012-13 competition;
- Login to play with your email and password at the top left of the screen from anywhere on the web site. Link your Facebook and/or Twitter account for one-click login;
- Update your personal, login and social connection details at any time.
- Create or join up to FIVE public or private mini-leagues of 20, invite and play against friends, colleagues and/or relatives;
- You'll play 'head-to-head' across the entire EPL Season, from game weeks 1-38, and receive 3 points for a win in your league (or 1 point for a draw);
- On initial team entry, be sure to field a complete team of 15 players prior to the next upcoming game week's lockout in order to join and remain in your league/s;
- Link your Facebook and/or Twitter accounts to play against all of your Facebook/Twitter contacts in your very own, 'all-in' Facebook & Twitter Leagues!
Selecting your team
- Select a complete team of 15 players;
- You must select your squad based on the player limits for each of the FOUR positions (2 x Goalkeepers, 5 x Defenders, 5 x Midfielders, 3 x Forwards);
- You'll need to select your team within the £100,000,000 salary cap.
Team editing & trades
- Edit your starting line-up of 11 players prior to the start of each game week by making transfers and substitutions;
- Select your desired formation to maximise your team's scoring potential by having the best 11 on the field;
- You can make unlimited transfers on entry, then 2 per game week up to a maximum of 40 for the Season;
- Where available (based on the selected formation), your Substitutes act as automatic emergencies;
- Name your captain (and vice captain as back-up) each game week, to receive Double points.
- You'll score points based on actual player performances from your selected starting 11 line-up and any emergencies if required;
- You receive double points from your Captain (or vice captain if your captain doesn’t play).
Site Rankings and Leaderboards
- Your single entry is automatically entered in your supported club's league, your state of origin league, as well as the overall competition;
- Click on any team name from anywhere on the rankings pages to view their complete and current player line-up, and their performance summary so far for the Season.
The Stats Centre
- The comprehensive Goal.com Fantasy EPL Stats Centre provides you with all of the EPL player information you'll need to make informed trades and selections;
- View and sort player rankings by past performances, team, positions and more.
- View Season-to-date or any previous game week's stats;
- Check out the Market Watch for an up-to-date list of the most popular and most improved players, as well as those who've dropped in form.